Here is a tutorial on how to install this free shareware file archiver and compressor utility for Windows. It can create archives in RAR or ZIP file formats.
1. First you install the archive manager called WinRAR from: http:www.rarlab.com.
2. Next click Downloads which is on the left hand side.
3. It will show you a long list of WinRAR software for you to download. Scroll down until you come to English(32 bit). It is listed under Localized WinRAR version.
4. Click on it and a box will pop up titled “Opening wrar520.exe.” Click Save File button.
5. Download it onto your PC. Click Run.
6. That’s all.