John Calvin Maxwell is an American internationally-recognized author, speaker, and pastor who has inspired audiences mainly focusing on leadership.
And Maxwell gave thousands of speaking engagements and trained more than 5 million leaders all over the world.
Each year, John Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, the United States Military Academy at West Point, the National Football League and the United Nations.
1. Change your thinking, to change your beliefs.
2. Change your beliefs, to change your expectations
3. Change your expectations, to change your attitude
4. Change your attitude, to change your behavior
5. Change your behavior, to change your performance
6. Change your performance, to change your life
These are John C. Maxwell famous seven steps to success:
1. Make a commitment to grow daily
2. Value the process more than events
3. Don’t wait for inspiration
4. Be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity
5. Dream big
6. Plan your priorities
7. Give up to go up.
Best 5 John C. Maxwell Quotations
Anyway, here are my selection of the best 5 John C. Maxwell quotations:
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
(Attitude 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know, What Shapes A Person’s Attitude p.33)
“Life is playing a poor hand well. The greatest battle you wage against failure occurs on the inside, not the outside.”
(Failing Forward: How to Make the Most of Your Mistakes)
“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”
(A Leader’s Heart)
“Talent is a gift, but character is a choice.”
(Leadership Promises for Your Week,p.56)
“Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.”
(The Power Of Leadership)
Here is a biggest selection of verified quotations by John C. Maxwell.
Get helpful products by John C. Maxwell at Amazon.